Elder Zachary Roque

Elder Zachary Roque
Morristown New Jersey Mission

Monday, December 13, 2010

December...Transfer time

December 6, 2010
This week was really tough with the holiday and such. Not alot of teaching oppurtunities. Transfers are next week and I really hope to stay with Elder Williams for at least one more month. We are really starting to see miracles together and in the branch with our new Branch President. The weather has turned really cold in the mornings. We run every morning and it's starting in the 20's. Chilly!



Word just came in that I am being transferred to a new area.  I am not sure where yet, buy I am excited to work in another part of the mission.  A new companion and a new challenge.  I have been made a district leader, and look forward to the chance to serve. The First Presidency Christmas devotional was a good way to set the tone for the holidays.  I love to hear those great men speak.  I'll let you know my new address when I get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment