Elder Zachary Roque

Elder Zachary Roque
Morristown New Jersey Mission

Monday, March 14, 2011

Transferred again - March 7, 2011

I have been transferred again.  I loved Dover, but it was hard as most of the people we contacted spoke spanish, that made it a little hard.  At any rate, I am in another walking area!!! I now serve in Jersey City Heights and Hoboken and we are doubled in. (Two comapnionships in one apartment)  I guess I am meant to be a walking Elder, as every area I have served in has been a walking area.  No bikes or cars for me!

Things are really good we have 3 solid investigators who we can set with a baptism date soon. The ward the week before we came in had 7 baptisms; we are up for the challenge. It is amazing to see how fast the work is progressing. Guess who is one of the Elders that I am sharing an apartment with?  Elder Lebaron, Karleah Lee's nephew! Small world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment