Elder Zachary Roque

Elder Zachary Roque
Morristown New Jersey Mission

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Blog

I thought I would get a new blog up and running for Zach.  I want for his mission experiences and photos to have their own venue.  So, here we go.  I just want to clarify that Zach is not posting this information, I am. 
I know it shows at the bottom of the posts he did, but I set the blog up with his name for his info.  So just in case anyone thinks he is blogging from New Jersey, he is not.  I am still posting for him, and thoroughly enjoy it. 

It has truly been a blessing to have him serving as a missionary.  It has been hard as parents to have him so far away, but the growth he has experienced, and the miracles he has seen and been a part of has made it all worth while.

Thanks,

Lari

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the blog Lari! Love all the letters from Zach, he is amazing!

    ReplyDelete