Elder Zachary Roque

Elder Zachary Roque
Morristown New Jersey Mission

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Transferred to Bayonne 6/7/10

I am now in Bayonne. I have really seemed to have come into my own and am now teaching more powerfully than I ever have. It is amazing when you prepare and are obedient, how well the spirit works through you. My new companion is Elder Brasga, we served in the MTC together.

I do like Bayonne. It is another walking area; keepin the weight off. The branch we serve is very smal, we average 20 people at church each week. Even though it is small I know with the Lord's help it will grow tremendously.

We are teaching a lot of teenagers and I have been pretty bold in calling them to repentance, but it is exactly what they need. Elder Brasga and I have been working our tails off. Yesterday I taught about 18 teenagers at the park. I taught them the whole restoration and the whole plan of salvation. We are going back tonight to teach them again. We get to go to the temple next month!!!!!!! I love the temple. It is such a blessing in our lives. I love You all And you are always in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment